Law Office of Bruce Tough, The Woodlands, Tx, 51 Rolling Stone Place, The Woodlands, TX 77381 www.toughlawfirm.net, is an outright fraud.Bruce Tough, Houston, Texas, settled a case then violated the terms of the agreement by discussing and disclosing hundreds of pages about it.

Unethical and fraudulent attorney.

It is universal when a nondisclosure agreement is entered to that such is absolute unless there is a court order unsealing the record. See, U.S. v.

Glens Falls Newspapers Inc., 160 F.3d 853 (2nd Cir.

1998) (settlement negotiations and agreements do not have to be released to the public because the need for a fair and efficient resolution of the case outweighs the negligible presumption of access to settlement materials).Bruce Tough http://www.votetough.com/ is a fraud.

Had an Experience with Tough Law Firm?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #769193

Bruce Tough has always been a fraud even when I knew him in college. The guy never had any morals.

The entire point of a nondisclosure clause is to prevent disclosure of information without a court order. If Bruce Tough violated the terms of the agreement then the settlement is a fraud.

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more